HellBound Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account Migration - To Global - IMPORTANT!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Account Migration - To Global - IMPORTANT!!!! Empty Account Migration - To Global - IMPORTANT!!!!

Post  GhoulScout Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:45 pm

Dear MapleStory Player,

A few months back, we announced that the Nexon Europe MapleStory service would be
migrating to the Nexon Global Platform launcher managed by Nexon America.
After months of hard work and preparation, we’re happy to inform you that
the migration process will soon begin.

What does this mean for you? It means that once you have completed the account migration
process, you will soon have access to all the latest and most exciting content updates that
North American players have access to, such as the blockbuster Heroes of Maple series!
It also means you will now receive all your news and information from the North American
website, newly designed forums, social media channels and support. The European
website and forums will eventually be taken down at a later date.

If you wish to continue playing MapleStory, you must now update your account by reviewing
and opting in to our new Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. Only then will we be able to
migrate your Nexon account, NX, and character data to the new service.

CLICK HERE TO UPDATE ACCOUNT

Please note that all player accounts that have NOT opted-in will be closed and deleted when
the service completely transfers over to the Nexon Global Platform. If you haven’t done so
already, we strongly encourage you to update your accounts as soon as possible to avoid
losing your MapleStory account information, NX, and character data.

And for a limited time only, if you transfer your account before October 12, 2016, we are
offering you a FREE Masteria Welcome Back Pack which includes some amazing items
to prepare you for your continuing adventures in MapleStory. Restrictions apply,
see details at the bottom of this web post.

For more details about the migration, Click Here to go to our FAQ page about the migration.

We hope to see all of you soon on the new and improved MapleStory service!

-The MapleStory Team
GhoulScout
GhoulScout
Diamond
Diamond

Dark Skull HellBound Master
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellbound.guildmmorpg.com

Back to top Go down

Account Migration - To Global - IMPORTANT!!!! Empty Re: Account Migration - To Global - IMPORTANT!!!!

Post  Eddeh Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:03 pm

For those of you going to Reboot, see you there Smile14
Eddeh
Eddeh
Emerald
Emerald

Guild : Helbond

Back to top Go down

Account Migration - To Global - IMPORTANT!!!! Empty Stretching my legs...

Post  EvanChris Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:48 am

Holy cow has it been a while. Almost missed the chance to import my account, but I've been suffering problems with the import so I'm gonna be delayed in my return.

But I guess I should be a little ashamed to admit but I didn't actually quit MapleStory. Or a better way to phrase it is that I've been spending the majority of my experience on private servers. Don't worry, haven't broken loyalty so Jess can't kill me for that, It's just I also haven't been playing often either, with the times I have tried it being in said private servers. Uni hit me like a truck if you'd imagine.
EvanChris
EvanChris
Orihalcon
Orihalcon

Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : Nothing really matters, anyone can see ... Nothing really matters ... nothing really matters to me.

Back to top Go down

Account Migration - To Global - IMPORTANT!!!! Empty Re: Account Migration - To Global - IMPORTANT!!!!

Post  Vegimre Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:48 am

Since Maple has become a completely different game than what it used to be... one I am simply unable to return to, I am going to leave my account behind and let it be reached by these flames...

If I ever decide to actively play again, it will be on a private nostalgia server. I have a feeling that these are indeed becoming more popular than the official game itself.

I would not be surprised if this was actually the case.

Vegimre
Vegimre
Sapphire
Sapphire

Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 2012.03.28.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Vegimregeta/videos?view=0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down